Download BEJY Tiger
Download BEJY Tiger the
- small, fast and reliable web app container
- for HTTP with JSP2.0 and Servlet 3.1
This is the new Wiki based download page. Click here for older versions.
Usage: java de.bb.bejy.Tiger [-?] [-p <port:8080>] [-c <javac>] [-l <logfile:*>] [-w <webapps>]\\
-? display this message\\
-c <javac> full path to javac, 'javac' is default\\
-l <logfile> a logfile to log to, '*' is default (stdout)\\
-p <port> use this port to listen on, '8080' is default\\
-shutdown shutdowns the server running in the same webapps folder\\
-w <webapps> path to webapps directory, './webapps' is default\\
... go get it and use it wisely!
|2015-12-23||V1.6.7 443846 b||Maintenance update
- added FastCGIHost element to run FastCGI servers (e.g. php-cgi)
- CgiHandler may use a FastCGIHost to process the requests.
|2015-12-23||V1.6.4 433438 b||Maintenance update
- use Java servlet servlet api 3.1 and support its annotations
- improved webapps reload
- fixed CGI REQUEST_URI
- fixed partial transfer mode
|2014-08-2||V1.6.2 424963 b||Major update
- fixed WAR loading/reloading
- updated version info and fixed config reading
- added form based login
- added roles to user groups - no role = DEFAULT role
- war unloading now tries to kill leftover threads to retain all memory.
|2013-07-23||V188.8.131.52 411425 b||Maintainance version
- updated to servlet 2.5
- HTTP supports chunked mode, compression and partial transfer.
|2012-08-20||V184.108.40.206 384448 b||Maintainance version
- updated to servlet 2.5
- support for TLS1.1 and TLS1.2
|2010-04-10||V220.127.116.11 331917 b||Maintainance version
- Cookies with same name were added not replaced resulting in multiple cookies. This caused problems with logout/login mechanisms. FIXED
|2009-11-25||V18.104.22.168 330725 b||Maintainance version
- The WelcomeHandler and FileHandler could forget to pass the QueryString if forwarding to a welcome file (index.php or so). FIXED
|2009-11-18||V22.214.171.124 330636 b||Maintainance version
- added the innate ability to change UID and GID under unix.
- fixed a possible 100% load loop in the servers main loop because the streams were not marked as invalid.
|2008-03-14||V126.96.36.199a 328453 b||Maintenance release
- improved conformance and performance
|2007-01-12||V188.8.131.52a 319894 b||Maintenance release
- this release is now using serlvet 2.4 which is the reason for the bigger file...
fixes in handling of the thread context class loader
- there are not yet all servlet 2.4 features, it's just starting, applications which use serlvet 2.3 still work unaffected by this change.
- the new listeners are supported
- no support for EL yet
- fixed getRequestURI in forward and include (which reported always the main URI)
- added the ability to specify *.link files in webapps folders:
- *.link files are text files
- the first line specifies the path to the webroot, the link name is the alias to access the webapp
- so the file .link connects a folder to the root context
|2006-03-17||V184.108.40.206 230568 b||Maintenance release since a new BEJY version was released.
|2005-01-17||V220.127.116.11b 231148 b||New features were added:
- BEJY Tiger also reads a config file (bejy.xml), so users and groups can be defined there and used via security-constraints in the web.xml.
There are also some bug fixes:
- added log file messages for WAR unpacking and reading SSL configurations
- fixed the class loading issue, so J2SDK1.4.2_05 and newer works again.
- enhanced jsp:include to handle local redirects (302)
- fixed alls issued to conform with jakarta watchdog